Huwebes, Marso 27, 2014

My 3rd Year Life



          This year is the happiest year in my high school life. All the memories that I had this year are surely a treasure.  I met new friends, learned new lessons and earned different achievements. I also had a new goal in life, new teachers, new chairman and new faculty room.
         
          This year my most unforgettable teacher is Mrs. Mildred Climacosa- Atendido.  She is our English teacher and also one of my favorite teachers. I learned so many things in her subject. All the speech activities that we’ve done really helped me to improve my speaking skills. I just don’t use them frequently. Ma’am Mildred is not just a teacher for us but she is also our friend. So during English time we play, but we play while learning. The most unforgettable speech activity for me is the conventional speech choir. The title of the piece is “The Bells” by Edgar Allan Poe. We had a hard time practicing that piece; some of us had some misunderstanding while practicing. Some cried and other got angry because they thought the boys are not paying attention while practicing. During the performance almost all of us had a hard time concentrating because of the audiences. I can’t forget the time when we practiced our jazz chat. We really enjoyed the jazz chant and we never fail to get the second to the highest grade in the whole third year. Those activities helped us to get together as well.

          Those memories I think made this year worth remembering. Of all the years I stayed in this school, this is the best school year that I had, all the friends, all the teachers, I love them all. Third Year is the best year for me especially. Third Year English is the best for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento