Biyernes, Marso 28, 2014


Every one of us is special in our own ways. Some of us are special because they can draw, some can sing well and some can dance well. Cheer up men, if you think that you’re not special; always think that you’re special.
         
 I know that I’m special I just don’t know my specialty yet. Maybe I’m special because of the way I love and the way I do the things that I do. I think that I am also special because I think that I’m good in singing and a little bit in playing badminton. I also think that I’m special because there is something that only I can do. I am special because of the people who love me. I am special because of the way I make people laugh, and how I communicate and socialize with others. The way I make that someone very important to me is the best part of me being special. The way I say sorry and the way I care about others more than I care for myself also makes me special. But in some cases those special children they are exception but they are also special.
         
See, all of us are special, we just don’t feel that. Maybe we are also special to someone who doesn’t have the confidence to tell us that we are special. Don’t forget that every single person in the world is special in their own way. 
                                                                                               
         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento