Huwebes, Marso 27, 2014

Apology Letter





Dear Sophie,
         
          Sins are things that we don’t really mean to do. There are many kinds of sins, some sins are acquired by doing good things. We neglect the fact that in doing good things, we always hurt someone.
         
          Sophie, I’m sorry that I can’t help you when our classmates are teasing you. I’m sorry because I can’t help myself in tickling you every time I see you. I love your reaction when you’re being tickled, sorry. I’ sorry that time when I said bad things to you. I called you small while you are writing in the board. I know that it will hurt your feelings.

          I’m sorry about the things that I’ve done and the things that I’ve done hurt you. I swear that this time I’ll do my best to protect you from our classmates. I’m really sorry.

                   Your Friend,
Eilrohn

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento