Biyernes, Marso 28, 2014

revised



October 1996
 To Marjie,
 I am not surprised nor do I wonder why Dennis left you. What reason can you think about aside from your very fat body. Before, I thought that Dennis was only using me as his toy but later on, I realized that he really cannot bear or stomach to be with you anymore. At first, Dennis said he couldn't stand your habits of meddling with his trips and always calling on the phone. And then he said that he gets ashamed of you either in school or in his house and asks you to exercise your very fat body. Though you're the prettiest girl he knows. Who do you think you are, the beautiful girl of Jose Marie Chan? Even if you think you are beautiful, you have no right to call me names to insult me whether or not you're in front of Dennis. But if you do keep on calling me names, I don't have any other choice than to call you names too. Like you are a PIG, FAT, OBESE, OVERWEIGHT, AND UGLY-SHAPED girl. Shame on you that you're body is to a BUDING. You can't blame Dennis for exchanging you for me because I have the sexier body. I repeat, you look like Lozada when she is a girl. Love, The sexiest girl of D.M.
P.S. You say that I have bad breath, but who does Dennis want to kiss, me or you? The final answer is me. There you go.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento