Huwebes, Marso 27, 2014

My Choice



If all of us were given a chance to choose in what profession do we like to excel: in sports or in academics. I’m sure many of us will choose academics because if you excel in academics then you will get job easier and you’ll be able to do it at ease.
          If I were given the chance then I would probably choose academics, because I will be able to impart my knowledge to others and I can easily solve problems in life and get a better job than others. Of course I also like to excel in sports because if you don’t excel in sports then your body won’t be able to endure too much pain and you’ll get tired easily. Also you will get tired easily and you won’t comply in time and you might even get fired due to your physical health.
          Of course it will be nice if you excel in both academics and in sports. Some people are gifted to excel in academics and in sports.  
Eilrohn M. Hinahon
III-Fluorine

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento