Miyerkules, Enero 8, 2014

Our Semestral Break



Sembreak or semestral break is the time for students to have some fun and to do the projects that are needed to be submitted when school day is up again.
My sembreak is fun because all I need to do is to sleep and enjoy, but that is what I thought. I wasted my time doing nothing . I only chatted with my friends and played, I didn’t enjoyed my summer vacation. I forgot to go to my grandparents and I forgot that I have to help in cleaning the tomb of my cousins and grandparents. This semestral break all I did is to play and watch anime. When it is almost time to go to school, like 2 days before going to school, I rapidly did all my homeworks and studied. I often sleep for about 10 hours a day, that when I woke up I feel lazy and I like to play with the dogs and don’t do anything.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento