Linggo, Enero 5, 2014

The Interview of my Dream




          I set an appointment in Berlin Wall. The transportation is a pain in my wallet but it doesn’t matter.
          Me: Hello Sir!
          Hitler:  Hello fellow
          Me: Sir I came here to ask several questions about you.
          Hitler: Okay! Let’s make this quick.
          Me: So let’s begin, Sir when is your birth date?
          Hitler: It is on April 20, 1899
          Me: Sir why did you attack Poland?
          Hitler:  I attacked Poland to establish an acceptable relationship with Poland in order to fight against the West.
          Me: Oh. I see. Sir why did you kill to many Jews?
          Hitler:  I killed too many Jews because I think that they cause all the problems of Germany.
          Me: So you only did that because you think that your country needs that.
          Hitler: Yes, I only think of my country’s future.
          Me: So even the World War II is for your country’s need?
          Hitler: No, that is actually not my plan; my ambassador Joachim von Ribbentrop assured me that neither Britain of France will honor my commitments in Poland.
          Me: Thank you for your time Sir. I hope that we will meet again.
          Hitler: It’s nothing



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento