Lunes, Disyembre 30, 2013

9 Violations in CavSci




         
          Violations are sins that we commit inside the school compound. Nine violations? It is just like the nine circles of hell described by Dante. Let’s start describing the 9 violations in CavSci described by me.
         
          The first one for me is the gate where you can’t enter if you are late and if you don’t have ID.  The student police also interrogate the late students. They also give punishment to those late students.
          The second one for me is the guidance center. Here we talk with the guidance councilor when we commit big mistakes. In the guidance center the students with the teachers and the student’s parent are called to decide the punishment for the students.
           The third one for me is the school ground. If you throw trashes around the janitor will definitely scold you.
          The fourth one for me is the canteen. Sometimes those students whose subject is not present stay here. It is considered cutting classes. Also those students who steal candies.
          The fifth one for me is the laboratory. The students often play with the chemicals that are used for experiments. The students also burn their hands here due to wrong handling of chemicals and laboratory apparatuses.
          The sixth one for me is the teachers table. Here the students often look at the teacher’s class record.
          The seventh one for me is the classroom. Here the students copy each other’s answers just to pass the subject.
          The eight one for me is the faculty room. Here the students are counseled before they go to the guidance center.  The students also retrieve their confiscated gadgets here.
          The ninth one for me is the principal’s office. Here the students are declared kick-out.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento