Biyernes, Disyembre 27, 2013

Texting affects Grammar?





          Do texting really affect our grammar? I think so. As you can see many of us are poor in English, but they are into texting so I think that their grammar will be poor.  I am not that good in grammar but I think that my grammar‘s level is decreasing. I am also into texting but I don’t think that texting doesn’t really affect our grammar. For me the one who decreases their grammar is the person itself because why would you use sentences that the grammar is wrong. It is because we are lazy. We are lazy that even a simple sentence we make look for a way to shorten it. Sometime this cause misunderstanding that endangers us. I think that we should stop texting so that our english will improve and that all Filipinos will be fluent in speaking in english that will cause easy employment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento