Sabado, Hunyo 8, 2013

My Hero


         Every one of us has heroes that inspires us, changes us and most of all leave a great impact in our life. Heroes can be anime, cartoons, parents, and many more, but for me the protagonist in an anime is my hero.
          My hero is Kirigaya Kazuto a.k.a “Kirito” he is a black swordsman, he is serious, intelligent and very supportive. He also protects what is important to him and sacrifices everything to save them. He don’t want to lose someone important to him which I don’t want either. Anyway I chose him to be my hero because he always makes sure that his decision will be right so that when everything goes wrong he will be the only one who will be hurt and not his teammates. I think that his trait will be great and will be liked by others. Anyway the photo of Kirito will be show below.

          I know that my article is short, but it contains all the information that you readers should know about him. So he is Kirigaya Kazuto my hero.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento