Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

My Father

            Every one of us have father which is very important to us. Fathers usually work for the family. They work abroad or do the heavy work. Like my father, he works abroad as a mason. Anyway my father is Norlito P. Hinahon. He is the one

          My father is a janitor in Labac Elementary School. My father has many jobs. Some of them are: gardener, electrician, and carpenter. Currently he works in Papua New Guinea as a mason. He works there together with some Filipino and natives in papua. He is very intelligent in spending money and always thinks of a plan before doing anything. He is very industrious in working. He already save money for my college.


          That’s all I can say to my father. He is the best father in the world. Happy father’s day papa       

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento